Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Comment: Re: The wheels of justice grinds slowly


Comment: Re: The wheels of justice grinds slowly

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-07-01 18:14:23

I am wondering what the police did with the fake Rawlings hit-list that some NPP hot-heads circulated just before the presidential run-off. The created a real atmosphere of fear and insecurity and almost succeeded in transforming the growing political tension into a violent upheaval. It is criminal. It must be investigated and the culprits brought to book. Otherwise they are going to do worse things next time around! I am no supporter of the Rawlingses. I am no NDC member, even though I believe they are better the the NPP. I am CPP and I approve of this statement!
Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!
Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro

No comments:

Post a Comment