Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 10, 2010

Comment: Do We Need A Doctor For This? COMMENT ON: “Dr” Okudzeto Ablakwa Declares President Mills Healthy.

Comment: Do We Need A Doctor For This?

Author: Office of Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odik
Date: 2010-12-10 17:42:26
Comment to: “Dr” Okudzeto Ablakwa Declares President Mills

OFFICE OF THE ODIKRO.
a companion of the black star,

To: Ibrahim Tanko, [CALIFONIA]

Good morning Sir!

I have been instructed by the Odikro to extend to you his fraternal greetings!

I am sure you remember our last telephone conversation when I mistook you for an old friend who used to be the SRC President of the University of Ghana.

I must warn you that I can be very nice, just as I was on the phone, but you should not provoke me, OK? I shall try to be very lenient here. This should be the last time you write nonsense of this sort!

We do not need a doctor to tell us what the President wants to reveal about his conversation with his medical officers! A minister of Information is competent enough to relay to us what the President tells him!

The last time a doctor even tried to make a similar pronouncement, he made a mess of it! Dr. Arthur Kobina Kennedy recently claimed that he knows NPP's flag-bearer, Mr. Nana Akufo Addo so well that he can bet his bottom dollar that he has no cocaine in his blood! That was a doctor.

The story began: "A certified medical practitioner says he can officially state that Nana Addo Danquah Akufo Addo, flag bearer of the opposition NPP does not even have a minute drop of cocaine in his blood."

Speaking on CitiFM’s Big Issues programme, the physician revealed that Nana Addo told him on countless occasions in their private conversations that he has never tasted or sniffed cocaine before.

“Clinically, I can recognize when one is under the influence of drugs but I can confirm that Nana Addo is not a drug addict, I can bet that there is nothing in his blood,” he said.

This is in spite of the fact that the suspect exhibits all the signs of an old junkie such as pre-mature toothlessness and loss of hair on the head. We know these as the visible signs or symptoms of long-term hard drug abuse. How can Arthur Kennedy make such a claim without accounting for Akufo-Addo's completely toothless mouth?

Be careful about what you write next time because I am going to intensify my repartees and make them bite like wild dogs! Is that very clear?

Hoping you are going to take the warning seriously, I avail myself of this opportunity, dear Mr. Tanko, to extend to you, on behalf of the Odikro, Nana Akyea Mensah II, the assurances of our highest consideration.

Sincerely,

Pur'gu Saarpe!
Secretary to the Odikro, Nana Akyea Mensah II,

Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro,
Blogs: Feature Articles: nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com,
Comments: theodikro.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment