Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Comment: To: Old Soldier!

Author: /theodikro.blogspot.com/
Date: 2011-05-22 14:50:20

OFFICE OF THE ODIKRO
a companion of the black star!

To: Old Soldier!



Wow! Julor Jato JJ Rawlings!

You are indeed an old Soldier! How come you changed your name? Anyway, it does'n matter much! I perfectly agree with you! It is always a pleasure when Nana Odikro smiles upon your comment, rare as this might be!

Keep the pressure on the arse of this "obese lunatic butcher of Dzelukope"! I lke that!

I avail myself of this opportunity, on behalf of the Odikro, and the entire staff of the Championatta Palace, to extend to you, my dear Old Soldier, the assurances of the highest consideration.

Sincerely,
Pur'gu Saarpe!

No comments:

Post a Comment