Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Comment: TO: COMRADE KOLA, PROPER MAIN LONDON

Comment: TO: COMRADE KOLA, PROPER MAIN LONDON

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro. 

Date: 2010-06-24 03:51:58


Hi Kola,
Good day, my brother. I like you a lot, but I think it is very important to show some respect to the most brilliant and honest president Ghana has ever had since February, 1966. We must all condemn corruption. I agree with you that the NPP is the most corrupt and stupid government after the Busia Administration, but the human rights records of the Rawlings regime stinks to the highest heavens. The Rawlingses think they have protected their glass houses with indemnity clauses and so they can throw stones. This is self-delusion. Do not fall for it.
I have a very important message for you. Please give me a follow on Twitter and I shall send you a direct message. Have a nice day.
Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!
Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro

READ ARTICLE: Ghanaweb, General News of Thursday, 24 June 2010, 
Source: The Independent

No comments:

Post a Comment