Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Comment: WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT, SARPONG?

Read Article

Comment: WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT, SARPONG?

Author:
Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date:
2010-06-08 18:09:38
Comment to:
Sarpong

Wow! I agree with you one hundred per cent! No wonder he sometimes confuses you with me! You hit the nail on the head!

"I must say that this is an improved Sarpong. Few pardonable mistakes. Take it in good faith and stop your tribal insults." - Author: Kofi Tia

What do you say to that, Sarpong? More tribal insults? Hahahaha! You are being exposed slowly but surely!

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!
Cheers!
Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
twitter.com/TheOdikro

No comments:

Post a Comment