Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 7, 2010

Comment: THE COWARD HAS BEEN INVITED TO THE...

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-05-07 06:58:49

THE COWARD HAS BEEN INVITED TO THE SMELLING CEREMONY!

I have informed this coward that I have reacted. I am waiting for him to show up so that the fireworks can begin!

THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN:
Just in the same way we treat cats who leave their offensive materials in prohibited places, I am going to grab Daniel Danquah Damptey by the neck and put his nose into a material that must be more than just familiar to him! This is what I call "the smelling ceremony"!

Let's hope he is going to show up!

Here is the e-mail I sent to him at
Daniel Danquah Damptey, (danieldanquah_damptey@yahoo.com):

E-MAIL FROM NANA AKYEA MENSAH, THE ODIKRO:

Comment: Re: Dirty Donkey Damptey

Nana Akyea Mensah
to Daniel, bcc: me

show details 12:44 (55 minutes ago)

Hello Daniel,

Good day!

This is to inform you that I have just reacted to your article.

You may click HERE to see the comment.

Thank you very much!

Have a nice day!

Cheers!

Forward Ever! Backward Never!!!

--
Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Nana-Akyea-Mensah
Blog: nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/
Twitter: twitter.com/TheOdikro

Here is the second invitation:

Thank you. Page has been succesfully sent to Damptey, Daniel Danquah.


http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/emailnews.php

Send the page:
Enough of your insults
Friend's name:
Friend's email:
Your name:
Your email:
Message:   

1 comment: