Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 21, 2010

Comment: Re: Does He Need An E-mail Address.........?


Read Article: I don’t have an e-mail address – NPP flag-bearer aspirant General News of Friday, 21 May 2010, Source: Joy Online

Comment: Re: Does He Need An E-mail Address.........?

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-05-21 16:56:19

Good try! The point is that he was obviously trying to talk about what he does not know. He had no clue he was doing himself in with those rather silly excuses. If the guy had simply stated what you have just written without “Unfortunately I don’t have one (e-mail address) now, my machine is has broken down and am getting it repaired now...At the moment I don’t have it.” Facebook and Twitter, he said, “My office is computerized. We have a computer, typewriter and so on but for political purposes, we are building another office somewhere and in about a [month’s] time it will be completed so for the time being, I don’t have it.” I suspect Akufo Addo is in the very same category, even though he has a computer literate secretary to help him out!


Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!

Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro,
Blogs: Feature Articles: nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com,
Comments: theodikro.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment