Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Comment: "Take it in good faith." But will he?

Read Article: Feature Article of Sunday, 30 May 2010
"My 'Kofi Ne Ama' Experience, Buger Vs Burger, I Was Ambushed." by Columnist: Sarpong, Justice, Houston, Texas.


Comment: "Take it in good faith." But will he?

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-05-30 06:49:42

It is important that this charlatan stops his bullet riddled articles if he wants to continue to comment on the grammar of others! One reason I enjoy exposing him is the way he makes it almost a criminal offence to point out his bullets! Almost without effort here are three classic ones the little space here may permit me to expose:
1. "My Nieces, Nana Ama and Yaa Panin [have] convinced me to go to my town with them"
2. "The Reverend Dr. prayed for our [save] return to our various places of abode..."
3. " I didn't intend [of leaving] behind in my town. Now these European Burgers [are] going to be put in their place where they [belong], but
wait a minute, I've misjudged my competition." Hahahahahahahahah!
Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!
Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro,

No comments:

Post a Comment