Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Comment: LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDERS FROM NOW ON!

Comment: LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDERS FROM NOW ON!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-05-18 06:44:14

I can do my best not to be bothered by your stupidity. I just want to warn you that inciting inter-ethnic hatred is a crime under the law. I also want you to continue to believe that you are hiding. It makes it easier for the long arm of the law to read your IP address and swoop in on you! Just look behind you now!

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!! Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro
Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Nana-Akyea-Mensah,
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro,
Blogs: Feature Articles: nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com,
Comments: theodikro.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment