Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 21, 2010

Comment: NDC or NPP, the guy is good!

Read Article

Comment: NDC or NPP, the guy is good!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-05-21 07:44:53

Hi Tony,

Let's give Kojo the benefit of the doubt! On the day of the vote, in the last general elections, I personally listened to Kojo all day and I was very extremely impressed. Kojo maintained a discipline that is very rare in the Ghanaian political landscape. It was even difficult to know which side he himself supported!

When it became mathematically clear that Akufo Addo had lost and the Prof. Mills had won, you could not even get Kojo to sensationalise or exhibit whose side he was on! I would like to wait and see before joining the bandwagon of condemnations of someone in whom I have decided to put my trust, NDC or NPP, the guy is good!

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!

Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro,
Blogs: Feature Articles: nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com,
Comments: theodikro.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment