Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Comment: BECAUSE THE CPP IS COMING BACK!

Read Article

Comment: BECAUSE THE CPP IS COMING BACK!


OFFICE OF THE ODIKRO.
a companion of the black star,

Hello my dear Kwame,

Good day!

I have been instructed by the Odikro to extend to you his fraternal greetings!

The NDC shall rule for only 16 years because after that the CPP is taking over for the next 32 years!

What a blessed country we have!

God bless Ghana again and again!

Take good care of yourself and enjoy your life!

I avail myself of this opportunity, to extend to you, on behalf of the Odikro, Nana Akyea Mensah II, the assurances of our highest consideration.

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!

Sincerely,

Pur'gu Saarpe!
Secretary to the Odikro, Nana Akyea Mensah II,

No comments:

Post a Comment