Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

COMMENT: Libya: We urge for a quick end

TO MARTIN OSEI

Libya: We urge for a quick end

OFFICE OF THE ODIKRO.
a companion of the black star,
I have been instructed by the Odikro to extend to you his fraternal greetings!

I have also been instructed to convey to you that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about! I shall make this very short. You write:

"Martin Osei If you all love Gaddafi so much why dont ask him to com and rule Ghana too"

Our objective is to protect innocent lives being killed by those "humanitarian bombs"! How that translates into a "love for Gaddafi" baffles me! It is not a crime to be dull at school, but until you convince me that you are not aware of just how stupid you are, we shall not take this comment lightly!

Thank you very much for your reading the stuff and for informing yourself. And please, do not forget that the human mind is like a parachute, it functions better when it is open.

Take good care of yourself and enjoy your life!

I avail myself of this opportunity, to extend to you, on behalf of the Odikro, Nana Akyea Mensah II, the assurances of our highest consideration.

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!

Sincerely,

Pur'gu Saarpe!
Secretary to the Odikro, Nana Akyea Mensah II,

No comments:

Post a Comment