Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Comment: Okoampa should read this!

SEE ALSO

Comment: MY DEAR GRANDSON, READ THIS!


Comment: Okoampa should read this!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-02-25 18:49:21
Comment to: Kwesi, I Have A Nuclear Physicist...

Grandson,

I wonder why you are running away from me! So when are you going to expose me, Mr. Okoampa? You said so the last time: Comment: "The Writer Has Faux-Arab And Some Crazy
Author: Kwame Okoampa-Ahoofe, Jr.
Date: 2010-02-21 01:16:46
Comment to: Re: “Afropean” Triangle

We know this cowardly writer's identity. He lives in Brussels, Belgium, and used to go by some Arabic first name and a crazy concoction of some mathematics-sounding name. We will expose this son-of-a-whore in due course."

You are an absolute idiot who thinks you can perturb me with such arrant nonsense! I am rather the one who is going to deal with you! After my last exposure, you were chased, sacked, dismissed from the New York branch of the NPP. This time around, you are going to be dismissed from the Danquah Institute, whether they like it or not, because they either have to choose sinking with you or allowing you to sink alone. Your guess is as good as mine on this!

It looked very remote that you would be given a boot by the NPP, but they did! I'd like to give you one week to laugh off the idea before I activate the plans.

You shall regret calling me a "son of a whore"! Shame unto you, if you have any sense of shame!


The CPP is going to take over from the NPP as the largest opposition in parliament in the 2012 elections!

Forward ever! Backwards Never!!!


Cheers!

--
Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Nana-Akyea-Mensah
Blog: /nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro
E-mail: nanaakyeamensah at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment