Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Comment: AKUFO-ADDO DID NOT OPPOSE THE IMMUNITY!

Comment: AKUFO-ADDO DID NOT OPPOSE THE IMMUNITY!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-07-01 08:34:49

Hi grandson,

I do agree with you! My own notes of the events here in my Apedwa Palace do not contradict your narrative. Keep it up! We must not condone murder of any sort, whether it is that of the Ya Naa or the judges! The most outrageous thing about the Rawlingses is their holier-than-thou attitude, even though they have very carefully covered every square inch of their stinking arses with entrenched constitutional provisions of immunity! The real shame of it is that this was achieved not without the help of so-called human rights campaigner and aspirant: Nana Akufo-Addo! Challenge me and I shall be forth coming with the facts!
Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!
Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro

No comments:

Post a Comment