Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comment on NPP Victory“...THAT WITH UNITY WITHIN OUR RANKS, ...“

Read story:
NPP primaries would determine Ghana’s future - Akufo-Addo


 COMMENT BY NANA AKYEA MENSAH:


“...THAT WITH UNITY WITHIN OUR RANKS, ...“
After reading the latest feature article on the elusive unity in the party, The “Rascal Four” Must Be Censured For Crying “Wolf!”, Feature Article of Wednesday, 21 July 2010 by Okoampa-Ahoofe, Kwame,

I propose the following changes to the Nana Akufo Addo speech:

“I am confident that by the grace of God, and with unity within our ranks, if you elect me as flag bearer into the 2012 general elections, victory will come our way as a party,” he said.

Should rather read:

“I am confident that by the grace of God, and with disunity within our ranks, if you elect me as flag bearer into the 2012 general elections, failure will come our way as a party.”

There will be time when someone would be regretting the errors, not me, if no one speaks to people like Kwame Okoampa-Ahoofe, Jr. !

A word to the fool is not enough, bit I do not have the time go give more, please take it or leave it! After all, I am not the one running for office.

Cheers!

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!
--
* Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro

No comments:

Post a Comment