Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 19, 2010

Comment: Grandson, I am with you on this one! Comment to: On Abortion, Minority Leader Should Defer to Nana Feature Article of Tuesday, 20 July 2010 Columnist: Okoampa-Ahoofe, Kwame

Comment: Grandson, I am with you on this one!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.

Date: 2010-07-19 19:20:54
Comment to: On Abortion, Minority Leader Should Defer to Nana

Hi grandson,

Good day!

I am pleasantly surprised that, for the first time since you were born, I find myself in full agreement with you. I have been anxiously looking for such an occasion to let you know that all the negative points you have been scoring have not been concocted out of personal hatred, but strictly based on what you write. You write by far, a lot of nonsense than the average mad man, so it is natural that the initial gentle NO becomes a scream in the end. I was even beginning to suspect a sick mind that enjoys public ridicule and assiduously works for it. That is why I stopped to comment on your articles.

But, hey, this one is a heck lot better. I agree with you entirely. The ideas expressed by the MP is in currency in most right-wing circles, so it is not at all a stranger in a typical NPP brain of this kind. I did not know you could be on the political left of any body, even the extreme right fascists. You have pulled a good and pleasant surprise, and your good old grandpa is feeling very proud of you as I write. Keep it up, my dearest grandson, abortion is a sacred right that no bigot must be allowed the power to pronounce on what must be strictly a doctor-patient relationship. I am with you all the long and hard way on this one! Have a nice day!

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!

Cheers!
--
* Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro
E-mail: nanaakyeamensah at gmail dot com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Nana-Akyea-Mensah
Blogs:
Articles: /nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/
Comments: theodikro.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment