Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Comment: HAHAHA! I SAW THEM THERE!!!


Comment: HAHAHA! I SAW THEM THERE!!!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-07-14 18:25:52
Comment to: CLOUD CUCKOO-LAND

I like to travel and explore different lands. In one of my travels I saw an elderly Ghanaian couple smoking weed under a short coconut tree. They told me they have been living there for some time, in the East of Cloud Cuckooland, near the Sugarcandy Mountains! They looked so mentally deranged and the fact that they were heavily armed did not make them good company, so I took my next flight to Durban, in time for the World Cup, 2010. I left them there. They were mumbling something about not having a house, and drawing a new plan for a burnt house, and hiding an uncompleted house until the new one has been built. They are smarter than they look! That is the problem!


Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!
Cheers!
--
* Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro
E-mail: nanaakyeamensah at gmail dot com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Nana-Akyea-Mensah
Blogs:
Articles: /nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/
Comments: theodikro.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to find people who don't love to travel and eat food. Almost everyone loves to travel and eat food. Here you can get many kinds of food introducing, foods recipe or tips, nutritions also herbal, street foods, fruits, fast food, etc, also to know about many tourism spots, travel.

    ReplyDelete