Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 2, 2010

Comment: THANK YOU MY SISTER, YOU'VE MADE MY DAY!

THANK YOU MY SISTER, YOU'VE MADE MY DAY!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-07-02 19:51:11

Thanks a lot! My dear sister and comrade! This helps to mitigate the pain of the Ghana-Uruguay match! I can sleep better with this one!

"Let us work together for the betterment of our people!"
PLEASE CONSIDER IT DONE!

"I may slip up in some of the ideas that I put out here, but I mean no harm!Thanks again!"
I BELIEVE YOU! IT IS THE SAME WITH ME! WE ARE ALL MORTALS, AND TO ERR IS HUMAN, TO FORGIVE, DIVINE! PARTICULARLY IF WE CAN BUILD SYNERGIES TO POWER THE AFRICAN LIBERATION STRUGGLE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Live and thrive, Denkyira beauty!
Long live the struggle of the people for freedom and justice!
For peace and social progress!

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!
Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro
Blogs: nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com
Comments: theodikro.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment