Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 5, 2010

Comment: HARD CHEESE, OLD BOY!!!

Comment: HARD CHEESE, OLD BOY!!!

Author:Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-03-05 11:00:44

I was wondering whether my book would see the light of day! Keep counting! I shall still not count this bullet!

As you can see, I have been dealing with Akuffo Addo of late, so I have not had time to harvest your bullets. Besides, I found you unusually polite these past few days. I just needed you to clear the air. Today, I am working on the part two of the feature article below.

To the obvious chagrin of the NPP my last two articles are topping the "Most Read" Chart on ModernGhana.com!

Just go there and check it out from the "columns" section!

OK, HERE WE GO:


* Currently Most Read on ModernGhana:

1. Akufo Addo Must Come Out Clear On USAfricom NOW! Akuffo Addo And The

2. USAfriCom Saga: Matters Arising, Part One

3.Imagine If Togbe Afede were the Asantehene or Okyehene? More...

No comments:

Post a Comment