Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 26, 2010

Comment: A Very Beautiful Effort Here!

Comment: A Very Beautiful Effort Here!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-03-26 19:05:07

Hi The Royal Enoch!

Wonderful effort here! I do appreciate this! May God bless you and everyone who reads this with an open heart. May He give us the strength to support the victims of racism and tribalism and to oppose and resist the perpetrators irrespective of party political affiliation!

God bless you, Ghana, Africa and the world wide wide which He has made!

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!

Cheers!

Nana Akyea Mensah, TheOdikro*.

*For further information and follow-ups, I invite the interested reader to my blog. I tweet some of my comments on facebook and on twitter. If you agree or disagree with me, you may follow my thinking and reactions in a more comprehensive manner by coming to theodikro.blogspot.com. I keep most of my comments in one place. You may leave comments directly at: theodikro.blogspot.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Nana-Akyea-Mensah
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro
Blogs:
Feature Articles: nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com
Comments: theodikro.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment