Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nana Akyea Replies Kweku Mensah

Nana Akyea Replies Kweku Mensah
Kweku Mensah
Dude, do you have a real job or are you a paid propagandist? Okoampa's views are his personal views and aren't necessarily endorsed by the Institute, so what is your beef?

Nana Akyea Mensah
My beef is that show me your friend and I will tell you your character! This man who was sacked by the New York NPP for unpatriotic activities has been smuggled into the Danquah Institute which is supposed to be a "think tank"! How do you invite a well-known fool into a think tank, if you are not a fool yourself? That is the question! It is ... See Moreactually about the judgemental values of Akuffo Addo who has fielded such an idiot into his propaganda outfit. For me, their silence over this scandalous stupidity speaks volumes!

If you still don't get it, let me have your e-mail so I can draw it for you!

In response to:

No comments:

Post a Comment