Welcome To My Workshop!
You may help shape the debate here or please go to my "corner to see some of the finished products: http://nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Comment: NPP'S CONTEMPT FOR TRADITION!

Comment: NPP'S CONTEMPT FOR TRADITION!

Author: Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Date: 2010-03-16 17:19:36

Hi Abeeku,

It is really the last straw as you put it! I wonder what our National House of Chiefs would have to say about this to these idiots! There is a case which is before the proper adjudicating authority which has not yet come out with its judgement on the matter. What this illiterate leader of the NPP is doing amounts to a contempt of the National House of Chiefs and undermine the very traditions the NPP claims to uphold!

By the way, whether you like it or not, the days of the NPP are over! NDC is going to retain power, come 2012! The CPP is going to take over from the NPP as the largest opposition in parliament in the 2012 elections! And if you like, we shall make our first real dash at it in 2016.

I can assure you however that from the level of growing political awareness in the country, it is very safe to assume that we shall be back in power by 2020! God willing! In the meanwhile, considering the balance of forces, and how evil the NPP has proved to be, we shall make sure that we do not rock the boat too much to let it slip again into their thieving hands!

I tweet some of my comments on facebook and on twitter. If you agree or disagree with me, you may follow my thinking and reactions in a more comprehensive manner by coming to theodikro.blogspot.com. I keep most of my comments in one place. You may leave comments directly at: theodikro.blogspot.com

Forward Ever! Backwards Never!!!

Cheers!
--
Nana Akyea Mensah, The Odikro.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Nana-Akyea-Mensah
Blog: /nanaakyeamensah.blogspot.com/
Twitter: /twitter.com/TheOdikro
E-mail: nanaakyeamensah at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment